Princeton PiggyBack® Applications
Moving and Storage
The Princeton PiggyBack® Delivery System is a key component in the revolution of the moving and storage industry.
For years, the only consumer option for additional storage was to rent a small garage with the traditional self storage industry. Now, a truck and a PiggyBack® are bringing a whole new dimension to storage. Or, if you are a moving company, can add another profit center to your existing facilities.
Here is how it works:
- The customer calls for self storage
- You deliver a wooden or metal box (typically 5'x7'x8') to the customers drive way or car port.
- The customer loads the container
- You pick up the container, and store it in a regular industrial warehouse
- The customer can access their container after appointment, many different access options are used.
What are the advantages?
- A regular industrial warehouse can be used to store the container. No zoning issues
- No need for the customer to rent a truck, or drive between home and the storage point several times
- Ideal for document and business storage
- There are many entrepreneurial success stories with this form of storage. Please contact us for details.
Princeton offers models tailored towards the demanding needs of the moving industry.